|Our process is very simple and straightforward. We will review your invoices and existing vendor contracts for any overcharges or errors that will result in a refund. In addition we devote our time, money and resources to identify future cost saving opportunities.
Management services assure long term pricing stability and provide a single point of contact for all your waste vendors.
Our waste auditing process generates savings ranging from 30-50%.
- REVIEW your current waste collection, recycling programs and costs at all of your facilities. Our data collection process, site survey & complete review of equipment allow us to gain an in-depth understanding of your unique needs.
- ESTABLISH a benchmark of your current costs by analyzing recent vendor invoices and agreements.
- IDENTIFY cost reduction opportunities using a proven multi-step cost reduction process. We have knowledge of the latest technologies, transportation systems, container alternatives, disposal alternatives and commodity prices.
- DEVELOP a detailed series of recommendations designed to reduce costs and improve efficiencies.
- PRESENT our new waste management recommendations for your approval and pinpoint the cost savings vs. the initial benchmark.
- IMPLEMENT only the recommendations that you approve.
- MONITOR the program for operational integrity. We ensure that our standards are maintained and that errors, overcharges and price increases are corrected for the entire length of our agreement.
- MONTHLY REPORTS, both detailed and quantifiable, validate the results of the new program and describe your actual savings.